These treat favor bags are really easy to make and they are the newest addition to the Duck Baby Shower Party Decoration. Your guests will love these treat favor bags and the best part is that you can make them in minutes! You don't need to have crafty skill to impress your guests. Just print the printable or template and follow the instructions below.
These treat favor bags are available for purchase on my Etsy Shop. If you want the treat favor bags as part of the duck baby shower decoration package buy them here. (This party comes in pink as well, in case you're having a baby girl.)
If you are interested in the Rubber Duck Baby Shower matching invitations, see this post here.
1. Exacto knife.
3. Cutting mat.
4. Double stick tape or glue.
5. Paper circle hole punch (2 inch).
6. Clear plastic treat bags
1. Print the template on a letter size cardstock.
2. Cut the template with an exacto knife and use a ruler to make sure the edges will look straight. Then cut the inner circle with a 2” paper punch.
3. Fold in the box where the dash lines are and put glue on the piece that is indicated.
4. Decorate the bag with a small duck in one of the bottom corners if you want.
5. Fold the top flap and staple it to the plastic bag already filled with the candy and voilà! A beautiful baby shower favor in minutes.
Psss: If you don't want to miss any of my post, don't forget to follow me on Instagram or let's be friends on Facebook.